To stay updated with the latest in the pigeon raising industry to can visit our pigeon farming latest news. On the other hand if you’re beginning pigeon farming and desire to begin professional pigeon raising today get a copy of our how to raise pigeons ebook.
Pigeons are known for their intelligence plus various, unique colors. And can you believe they were at times also considered as loyal soldiers during World War 2? This birds’ talents are exceptional; they are reliable and can travel quick. But nowadays, these characteristics of the pigeon are being overlooked.
If furnished with proper care and love, pigeons would never are unsuccessful in easing your stress and fatigue. They are great pets! You will certainly adore them. However, before deciding to own 1 or a great number of birds, you must take to account the following; these will guide you in taking care of these great birds.
1. Pigeons, exactly like human beings, have to be treated with respect plus love. These creatures also have life thus pigeons do not deserve to be treated bad and exploited.
2. Before deciding to buy, these birds make certain that you, as an owner, will be responsible enough to manage these wonderful birds. Be ready for the requirements these birds need if you wish to own one.
3. In case you decide to buy or own a pigeon, make sure to consider its housing. Preferably, you must already establish a home for the pigeon before even purchasing one. Pigeons need a house just like human beings to keep their health and performance.
4. Clean food and drinking water should be provided at the pigeon pen or pigeon coop all the time. Pigeons are not fancy eaters so they will eat up just any grain or whatever you serve, but if you are trying to breed them and also to maintain their performance and great health, you must provide them pigeon foods. Food which are processed and are specifically made for pigeons. Water must also be available constantly, especially during hot weathers. Pigeons don’t have pores and skin nor are in a position of sweating that is why they may easily be afflicted by heat.
5. Keep to account, well pigeons take in lots of food that is why you may expect that they will also produce lots of waste material. Keep the pigeon’s coop or pen clean at at most times. This will most certainly prevent being infected with parasites and different diseases.
6. Pigeons also need vitamins. If you’re planning to reproduce these wild birds, or are looking to indulge on pigeon sports. Be sure to provide your birds vitamins to enhance their performance and improve their immune systems.
7. It is also highly recommended to discharge the pigeons from their coops when the weather is nice. Certainly not too hot or too cold. In this way, the birds can stretch their wings that will promote your pigeon’s better circulation. NOTICE: Be sure to release your birds only if they are competed in going back to their coops. If releasing them is not practical then you provide a flying pen where the pigeons could fly a little and stretch their wings.
8. During hot temperatures, be sure you have a basin full of water where your pigeons may take a bath. These will assist the birds to organize in shedding their old feathers to new ones assisting in the maintenance of the wellbeing of your birds.
Overall, taking care of pigeons is simple; you just have to be responsible enough. Give me them appropriate love and care and you will get to know that pigeons are amazing pets.