To stay up to date with the latest information in the pigeon farming industry to can visit our pigeon farming latest news. On the other hand if you’re beginning pigeon raising and desire to start professional pigeon farming today download a copy of our how to raise pigeons ebook.
Pigeons are admired for their intelligence plus various, unusual colors. And can you believe they were also considered as loyal troops during World War 2? This birds’ talents are exceptional; they are reliable and can travel fast. But nowadays, these characteristics of the pigeon are not trusted.
If furnished with proper care and love, pigeons would never are unsuccessful in easing your stress and fatigue. They are great birds! You will clearly love them. However, before deciding to raise one or a great number of birds, you should consider the following; these will direct you in taking care of these beautiful birds.
1. Pigeons, just like human beings, require to be treated with respect and love. These types of creatures also have life thus pigeons do not deserve to be treated bad and exploited.
2. Prior to deciding to buy, these creatures be sure that you, as an owner, will be responsible enough to take care of these wonderful birds. Be ready for certain requirements these birds require if you would like to own one.
3. In case you decide to get or use a pigeon, be certain to consider its housing. Essentially, you must already establish a home for the pigeon before even purchasing one. Pigeons desire a house just like humans to keep up their health and performance.
4. Clean food and water should be provided at the pigeon pen or pigeon coop everyday. Pigeons ain’t fancy eaters so they will consume just any grain or anything at all you serve, but if you are thinking to breed them also to maintain their performance and great health, you should provide them pigeon foods. Food that are processed and are specially made for pigeons. Water must be available all the time, especially during hot weathers. Pigeons don’t have skin pores nor are able of sweating that is why they can certainly be damaged by heat.
5. Remember, well pigeons take in lots of food that is why you may expect that they will also produce plenty of waste material. Keep the pigeon’s coop or pen clean at all times. This will prevent being infected with parasites and different diseases.
6. Pigeons also need vitamins. If you’re planning to reproduce these birds, or are looking to engage on pigeon sports. Be certain to give your birds vitamins to enhance their performance and reinforce their immune systems.
7. It is also recommended to produce the pigeons from their shelter when the weather is fine. Not too hot or freezing. In this way, the pigeons will be able to stretch their wings that may promote your pigeon’s better circulation. NOTE: Make it a point to release your pigeons only if they are trained in heading back to their house. If letting them go is not ideal then you can offer a flying pen where the pigeons could take flight a bit and stretch their wings.
8. During hot temperatures, be sure to have a basin filled with water where your birds can take a bath. This will help the birds to get ready in shedding their old feathers to new ones helping in the maintenance of the health of your pet pigeons.
General, taking care of pigeons is easy; you just have to be responsible enough. Give me them good love and attention and you will get to know that pigeons are amazing pets.