To be updated with the latest information in the pigeon farming industry to may visit our pigeon raising latest news. On the other hand if you’re starting pigeon farming and desire to begin professional pigeon farming now get a copy of our how to raise pigeons ebook.
Pigeons are known for their intelligence and various, unusual colors. And would you believe they were also considered as loyal troops during World War 2? This birds’ talents are great; they are trust worthy and can travel quick. But today, these qualities of the pigeon are being overlooked.
If supplied with the right care and love, pigeons would never are unsuccessful in easing ones stress and fatigue. They are great pets! You will certainly adore them. However, before making up your mind to raise one or a great number of birds, you should consider the following; these will guide you in taking care of these beautiful birds.
1. Pigeons, much like human beings, have to be treated with respect and love. These kinds of creatures also have life thus pigeons don’t deserve to be violated and exploited.
2. Prior to deciding to buy, these creatures make certain that you, as an owner, will be responsible enough to look after these wonderful animals. Be ready for certain requirements these birds require if you wish to own one.
3. In the event you decide to buy or use a pigeon, make certain to consider its shelter. Preferably, you must already create a home for the pigeon before even buying one. Pigeons desire a house just like humans to keep up their health and performance.
4. Clean food and water should be provided at the pigeon pen or pigeon coop all the time. Pigeons ain’t fancy eaters so they will eat up just any grain or anything you serve, but if you are thinking to breed them also to maintain their performance and good health, you should give them pigeon foods. Food that are processed and are specifically made for pigeons. Water must be available at all times, especially during hot conditions. Pigeons do not have epidermis nor are able of sweating that is why they can simply be damaged by heat.
5. Keep to account, healthy pigeons take in lots of food that is why you can expect that they will also produce lots of waste material. Keep the pigeon’s coop or pen clean at all times. This will prevent them from being infected with parasites and different diseases.
6. Pigeons also need vitamins. If you’re planning to reproduce these wild birds, or are trying to participate on pigeon sports. End up being certain to provide your birds vitamins to enhance their performance and reinforce their immune systems.
7. It is also advisable to release the pigeons from their house when the weather is nice. Certainly not too hot or freezing. In this way, the birds should be able to stretch their wings which will promote your pigeon’s better circulation. NOTE: Make it a point to release your birds only when they are trained in going back to their coops. If releasing them is not ideal then you provide a flying pen where the pigeons could travel a bit and stretch their wings.
8. During hot seasons, be sure to have a basin filled with water where your pigeons can take a bath. This will help the birds to get ready in shedding their old feathers to new ones helping in the maintenance of the wellbeing of your pet pigeons.
Overall, taking care of pigeons is easy; you just have to be responsible enough. Just give them appropriate love and care and you will discover that pigeons are great pets.