To be up to date with the latest information in the pigeon farming industry to can visit our pigeon raising latest news. On the other hand if you are starting pigeon farming and would like to begin professional pigeon raising now download a copy of our how to raise pigeons ebook.
Pigeons are known for their intelligence and different, unique colors. And can you believe they were at times also considered as loyal soldiers during World War 2? This birds’ talents are exceptional; they are reliable and do travel quick. But today, these traits of the pigeon are being overlooked.
If furnished with proper care and love, pigeons would never are unsuccessful in easing ones stress and fatigue. They are great birds! You would clearly love them. However, before making up your mind to own one or a number of these birds, you should take to account the following; these will guide you in taking care of these beautiful birds.
1. Pigeons, just like human beings, require to be treated with respect and love. These types of birds also have life thus pigeons don’t deserve to be treated bad and exploited.
2. Just before deciding to buy, these birds make sure that you, as an owner, will be responsible enough to take care of these wonderful animals. Be ready for the requirements these birds need if you would like to own one.
3. In the event you decide to buy or use a pigeon, be sure to consider its housing. Essentially, you must already set up a home for the pigeon before even purchasing one. Pigeons desire a house just like human beings to maintain their health and wellbeing.
4. Clean food and drinking water should be provided at the pigeon pen or pigeon coop all the time. These birds ain’t fancy eaters so they will consume just any grain or whatever you serve, but if you are thinking to breed them also to maintain their performance and great health, you should give them pigeon foods. Foods which are processed and are specially made for pigeons. Water must be available at all times, especially during hot weathers. Pigeons don’t have skin pores nor are capable of sweating that is why they can easily be damaged by heat.
5. Keep to account, well pigeons consume a lot of food that is why you may expect that they will also produce lots of waste material. Keep the pigeon’s house or pen clean at all times. This will prevent being infected with parasites and various diseases.
6. Pigeons also need vitamins. If you’re planning to reproduce these birds, or are looking to participate on pigeon sports. End up being certain to provide your pigeons vitamins to improve their performance and improve their immune systems.
7. It is also highly recommended to produce the pigeons from their coops when the weather is nice. Not too hot or too cold. In this way, the pigeons will be able to stretch their wings which will promote your pigeon’s better circulation. NOTICE: Be sure to release your birds only if they are trained in heading back to their house. If releasing them is not ideal then you provide a flying pen in which the pigeons could fly a lttle bit and stretch their wings.
8. During hot temperatures, make sure you have a basin filled with water where your pigeons can take a bath. These will help the birds to get ready in shedding their old feathers to new ones assisting in the maintenance of the health of your pet pigeons.
General, taking care of pigeons is simple; you just have to be responsible enough. Just give them good love and care and you will get to know that pigeons are great pets.