To be up to date with the latest information in the pigeon farming industry to can check out our pigeon raising latest news. On the other hand if you’re starting pigeon raising and desire to start professional pigeon farming now get a copy of our how to raise pigeons ebook.
Pigeons are admired for their intelligence and different, unusual colors. And can you believe they were at times also considered as loyal military during World War II? The pigeons’ talents are exceptional; they are trust worthy and can travel fast. But today, these traits of the pigeon are being overlooked.
If furnished with proper care and love, pigeons would never are unsuccessful in easing your stress and fatigue. They are great birds! You would clearly love them. However, before deciding to raise one or a number of these birds, you must take to account the following; these will direct you in taking care of these beautiful birds.
1. Pigeons, exactly like human beings, have to be treated with respect plus love. These types of birds also have life thus pigeons don’t deserve to be treated bad and exploited.
2. Before deciding to buy, these creatures be sure that you, as a farmer, will be responsible enough to look after these wonderful animals. Be ready for the requirements these birds need if you want to own one.
3. If you decide to purchase or use a pigeon, be certain to consider its housing. Preferably, you must already establish a home for the pigeon before even buying one. Pigeons desire a house just like humans to keep up their health and performance.
4. Clean food and drinking water must be provided at the pigeon pen or pigeon coop all the time. These birds are not fancy eaters so they will consume just any grain or whatever you serve, but if you are trying to breed them also to maintain their performance and great health, you should give them pigeon foods. Foods that are processed and are specifically made for pigeons. Water must be available at all times, especially during hot weathers. Pigeons do not have pores and skin nor are in a position of sweating that is why they can easily be affected by heat.
5. Keep to account, well pigeons ingest a lot of food that is why you could expect that they will also produce plenty of waste materials. Keep the pigeon’s coop or pen clean at all times. This will prevent being infected with parasites and different diseases.
6. Pigeons also require vitamins. If you’re planning to reproduce these birds, or are looking to participate on pigeon sports. End up being sure to give your pigeons vitamins to boost their performance and improve their immune systems.
7. It is also a good idea to discharge the pigeons from their house when the weather is fine. Not really too hot or freezing. In this way, the pigeons can stretch their wings that will promote your pigeon’s better circulation. NOTE: Be sure to release your birds only if they are been trained in heading back to their coops. If releasing them is not practical then you provide a flying pen where the pigeons could take flight a bit and stretch their wings.
8. During hot temperatures, make sure you have a basin packed with water where your birds may take a bath. These will assist the pigeons to prepare in shedding their old feathers to new ones assisting in the maintenance of the wellbeing of your birds.
General, taking care of pigeons is simple; just be responsible enough. Give me them appropriate love and care and you will discover that pigeons are amazing pets.